Trusted lending partner for commercial investors and developers
Specializing in large-scale and complex commercial transactions.
A commercial bridge loan is a short-term loan designed to help CRE investors "bridge the gap" in liquidity until permanent financing can be secured.
Commercial Program Overview:
- Up to 65% financing
- No max loan amount
- 12-36 month terms
- Fixed and variable rates available
- No income verification
- No minimum credit score
- Available for foreign nationals
- Owner-occupied allowed
- Only available for properties in Florida and New York
Check out our recently closed transactions to get an idea of the types of commercial deals we specialize in.
Eligible Commercial Assets:
- Multifamily (5+ units)
- Vacant Land
A commercial bridge loan is primarily used by real estate investors as a short-term solution until a long-term solution is put in place.
As a CRE investor or developer, a commercial bridge loan can be used in cases when you:
- Require super jumbo financing (over $2M)
- Want to acquire a new property while you wait for your existing property to sell
- Want to tap into the equity of your existing investment property to make improvements or buy another property
- Have contractual obligations that requires a fast closing or are at risk of losing deposits
- Are purchasing land and pending approval for a construction loan
- Are a foreign national with unverifiable income and/or no U.S. credit history
Why choose Vaster?
Our commercial loan advisors provide a personalized and transparent approach to commercial lending, ensuring your loan terms align with the dynamics of your investment.
Vaster Market Insights
A powerful resource for Florida home buyers and investors, get the insights you need to make your next move from our Market Insights Blog.
Be the first to know.
Get exclusive access to our latest insights and upcoming events