Real estate financing for Florida and New York investors
Finance up to 65% of the property value and close in days, not weeks.
A private money loan (also known as a bridge loan) is a short-term loan designed to help investors fund their real estate transactions as quickly as a cash offer might and gives investors more time to qualify for permanent financing.
- Up to 65% financing
- No max loan amount
- 12-36 month terms
- Fixed and variable rates available
- Title must be held by LLC/Corp
- No income verification
- No minimum credit score
- No DSCR ratio
- Available for foreign nationals
- For investment properties only
- Only available for properties in Florida and New York
Our private loan solutions are primarily short-term interest-only loans.
Loan programs available include:
- Residential bridge loans
- Commercial bridge loans
- Super jumbo loans
- Blanket loans
- Rental property loans
- Portfolio loans
- Cash-out refinance loans
- Foreign national loans
- Multifamily loans (1-4 units)
- Multifamily loans (5+ units)
- Developer loans (Inventory loans)
- Land loans
- NO-DSCR Loans
A private loan is primarily used by real estate investors as a short-term solution until a long-term solution is put in place.
As a real estate investor, a private loan can be used in cases when you:
- Require super jumbo financing (over $2M)
- Want to acquire a new property while you wait for your existing property to sell
- Want to tap into the equity of your existing investment property to make improvements or buy another property
- Have contractual obligations that requires a fast closing or are at risk of losing deposits
- Are purchasing land and pending approval for a construction loan
- Are buying a new construction condo or condotel that is not Fannie-Mae approved (Non-warrantable condo)
- Are a foreign national with unverifiable income and/or no U.S. credit history
- Property does not meet debt service coverage ratio to qualify for DSCR loan
Our underwriting process will focus more on the quality of the asset than the applicant's income and credit score. This allows us to provide a streamlined application process and quick decision making once property details are provided.
To determine your eligibility for private financing with Vaster, please contact us for a quick quote.
Vaster Market Insights
A powerful resource for Florida home buyers and investors, get the insights you need to make your next move from our Market Insights Blog.
Be the first to know.
Get exclusive access to our latest insights and upcoming events